Director of Creative Services
As Director of Creative Services at Navigation North, my responsibilities included raising brand authority for the company, designing the website and marketing collateral, writing blog posts and creating press releases, producing marketing and training videos, providing pitches and decks for new business, leading client services including account and project management teams and developers, and encouraging clients to increase Navigation North’s role and scope in projects.
CREATE / LEARN / SHARE
Conference Collateral Design
“Chris manages projects like a seasoned pro while keeping creative at the forefront. He finds the best use of resources and always gets the job done, regardless of what problems get thrown at him.”
Joe Hobson, President
I also produced a 15 video training series on technology procurement, filmed live in Fresno, for the California Department of Education in partnership with the K-12 High-Speed Network and Butte County Office of Education.
- Our Team Partners With Teach To Lead To Launch More Intuitive Website
- Open Educational Resource (OER) Repository Plugin For WordPress
- Is Your Education Website ADA Compliant?
- Web Design & Development For Education Agencies
- Navigation North Project Earns 2017 Gold MUSE Award
- Navigation North Named Leading Web Development Agency
- Leading OER Resource Research Partnership: Smithsonian Learning Lab
- Prepare Your Students For Digital Assessments By Using Free Online Resources
- Teachers Rocked The Booth At CUE Conference
- Navigation North At CUE 2017 Conference In Palm Springs
- Navigation North Announces New Open Educational Resources Platform
- EdTech Thought Leaders To Follow In 2017
- What Supports EdTech Project Success?
- 4 Reasons Students Love The Smithsonian Learning Lab
- How To #GoOpen Using The Learning Registry
- 6 Reasons Teachers Love The Smithsonian Learning Lab
- 12 Free Ways To Reach More Teachers By Improving SEO
- How Is Navigation North Different From Other EdTech Companies?
- Navigation North Launches New Website
Email Blast Example
I provided account management and other services to the United States Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology, Office of Innovation & Improvement, Teach to Lead, the California Department of Education, and the Smithsonian Institution.
For the following projects, I provided branding, information architecture, website design, content strategy, website development, collateral and promotion: