The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes.
The In-House Agency of Wells Fargo supports this mission by developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touch points; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Chris Bordeaux is happy to announce he will be joining the Wells Fargo In-House Agency as a Senior Digital Product Manager, acting as Digital Producer.
The Digital Producer is a part of a specialized team of digital talent, featuring Front- and Back-end development teams, a Video Motion Graphics team, a CX strategy team, and dedicated social and technology support experts who share responsibility for digital innovation and adoption across marketing teams and programs at Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo job family title: Senior Digital Product Manager
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ideating solutions and possibilities based on systems in place and available for each project
- Planning and coordination of digital development production for integrated marketing campaigns across various Wells Fargo lines of business
- Facilitating CX, Digital Development, Creative, Account and Partner teams in successful end-to-end project delivery
- Serving as an agency knowledge-bank for digital project planning, channel governance, compliance and assessment of feasibility
- Preparing comprehensive documentation in support of internal creative teams and clients in development and approval of digital project solutions from intake and scoping documents to project plans, requirements, testing plans and deployment communications
- Partnering with Account, Strategy, Creative, Video Production and Project Management colleagues to ensure on-time and on-brief execution and delivery
- Ensuring adherence to best practices and adoption of new approaches that put our team at the top of their game and our brand ahead of the competition
- Working closely with other creative team leaders to build our culture of inspired talent and creative problem solvers
- Identifying and managing external development partners as part of our extended team to bring in extended skills and capacity when needed
- Representing the In-House Agency team in both internal and client presentations, effectively communicating both strategic quality and creative rationale
- Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive and cultural landscape as it pertains to communications in digital/social/mobile
Connect with Chris Bordeaux on LinkedIn.